The final weekend of college football's regular season before the bowl matchups are set is upon us.
It's Christmas come early for bettors out there who love betting Tom Herman as an underdog. Texas is once again an underdog to Oklahoma, as the trends point to yet another cover by the Longhorns in this spot.
Here are the rest of the betting trends that should help you navigate this weekend's slate.
All lines are courtesy of Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook
• Herman is 12-1-1 ATS with nine outright wins in 14 games as an underdog in his FBS head coaching career.
• Texas is 6-0 ATS with three outright wins in the past six meetings between these Big 12 rivals (Oklahoma was favored in all six games). This includes a 48-45 win as 7.5-point underdogs earlier this season.
• Texas is 9-3 ATS in its past 12 neutral-site games.
• Oklahoma is 2-9 ATS in its past 11 neutral-site games.
• Appalachian State is 12-2-1 ATS in its past 15 games.
• The over is 7-1 in Louisiana's past eight road games.
• East Carolina is 8-2 ATS in its past 10 games against ACC opponents. This includes a 41-19 win as 16-point underdogs against North Carolina earlier this season.
• South Carolina is 6-1 ATS in its past seven games after a loss.
• South Carolina is 4-0 ATS in its past four games against non-conference opponents.
• Marshall is 11-3-1 ATS in its past 15 games as an underdog against non-conference opponents.
• Virginia Tech is 1-6 ATS in its past seven games.
• UAB is 7-3 ATS with six outright wins in its past 10 games as an underdog. The under is 8-2 in those 10 games.
• California is 11-4 ATS in 15 games as an underdog under head coach Justin Wilcox. This includes a 5-1 ATS record as a home underdog.
• California is 5-0 ATS in its past five games.
• UCF is 5-1-1 ATS in its seven games as a single-digit favorite or underdog during its current 24-game win streak.
• The home team is 11-1-1 ATS in the past 13 meetings between these conference rivals. This includes a 5-0-1 ATS record by UCF at home during this span.
• The underdog is 5-0 ATS with three outright wins in the five meetings between these conference rivals since Nick Saban became Alabama's head coach.
• Georgia is 7-1 ATS in eight neutral-site games under head coach Kirby Smart.
• Fresno State is 7-1 ATS with four outright wins in eight games as an underdog under head coach Jeff Tedford.
• Fresno State is 9-2-2 ATS in 13 road games under head coach Jeff Tedford.
• The underdog is 6-0 ATS in the past six meetings between these conference rivals.
• Pittsburgh is 17-2 ATS in its past 19 games against top-5 opponents.
• Pittsburgh is 6-1 ATS in its past seven games.
• Pittsburgh won 43-42 as 21-point underdogs in its last meeting against Clemson in 2016.
• The underdog is 11-1 ATS with seven outright wins in Northwestern's 12 games this season. This includes a 6-1 ATS record with five outright wins in the Wildcats' seven games as an underdog in 2018.
• Northwestern is 13-3 ATS in its past 16 games against Big Ten opponents.
• The underdog is 6-1 ATS with four outright wins in the seven all-time Big Ten Championship games.