The 2019 MLB All-Star Game will take place July 9 at Progressive Field in Cleveland. Last year's winner was the American League, with Alex Bregman of the Houston Astros taking home the MVP award for his go-ahead homer in the 10th inning.
Check below to see our complete coverage with features, this year's AL and NL rosters, the full schedule for MLB All-Star Week festivities -- including the All-Star Futures Game, Home Run Derby and the Midsummer Classic itself -- as well as how and when to watch.
All-Star Game -- Tuesday, July 9
• Schoenfield: Bieber rocks, home crowd rules on Cleveland's All-Star night
• Schoenfield: How powerful young All-Stars are redefining the game
• Gonzalez: How Ryu became MLB's most dominant pitcher
• Schoenfield: Your complete guide to All-Star week
• Schoenfield: Snubs, surprises and more: Breaking down the rosters
• Schoenfield: Veteran All-Stars can't keep up with the kids
• ESPN's 2019 AL and NL All-Star picks
• Doolittle: How did MLB's new All-Star voting process turn out?
• All-Star Game tickets
Home Run Derby
Mets rookie Pete Alonso outlasted Vladimir Guerrero Jr. to take home the $1 million prize in the 2019 Home Run Derby.
• Passan: Inside Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s incredible Derby performance
• Schoenfield: Pete Alonso stole show in Home Run Derby for the ages
• Home runs rule in 2019, and tonight's $1 million Derby proves it
• How the Home Run Derby became America's national pastime*
All-Star Game rosters
Arenado glad to be out of his slump, onto the ASG
Nolan Arenado talks about how he was able to overcome his slump and details the challenges of being in the same division as the Dodgers.
National League lineup
SS -- Javier Baez, Chicago Cubs
CF -- Ronald Acuna Jr., Atlanta Braves
LHP -- Hyun-Jin Ryu, Los Angeles Dodgers
National League reserves
2B -- Mike Moustakas, Milwaukee Brewers
OF -- Charlie Blackmon, Colorado Rockies
OF -- David Dahl, Colorado Rockies
OF -- Jeff McNeil, New York Mets
National League pitchers
LHP -- Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers
x -- injured
Trout humbled to lead the MLB All-Star fan vote
Mike Trout talks about what it means to be considered the face of MLB and shares how he's able to adjust each day to become one of the best in the game.
American League lineup
RF -- George Springer, Houston Astros
2B -- DJ LeMahieu, New York Yankees
DH -- J.D. Martinez, Boston Red Sox
LF -- Michael Brantley, Houston Astros
RHP -- Justin Verlander, Houston Astros
American League reserves
1B -- Jose Abreu, Chicago White Sox
American League pitchers
RHP -- Ryan Pressly, Houston Astros
x -- injured
Videos: Players react to being voted All-Star starters
All-Star Futures Game
The Futures Game had a new format, with American League prospects facing National League prospects instead of U.S. players facing a world team. Also, the game was also shortened, ending in a 2-2 tie after eight innings.